Catherine said "I've had more dealings with the police in the last
week than I've ever had in my life and it's not
something I care to do too often!  At least the cop
who came to my house was really cute - looked kind of
like Benjamin Bratt would have looked as a teenager -
a really YOUNG cop!"

This cracks me up. I remember when I lived in a guest house many years ago
as a single mom & somewhere in the middle of night or actually early in the
morning, there was a knock on my door...I got up in my bedraggled state,
answered it & looked up at the most gorgeous hunky fireman i have ever seen
in my life, in his fireman suit, checking on what turned out to be a false
alarm. For months I thought, if only I had met him under better
circumstances....