two thirty five a.m...cannot go to bed without
saying something and yet I cannot find a way to
articulate what it meant to us, to all of us who shared
this incredible and very intimate evening celebrating
the life of Joni.

I felt like I was sitting in the livingroom with Joni...
she was so relaxed and beautiful and obviously having
the time of her life.

Her voice is in fine form and her piano playing...
yes you are reading that right...her piano playing...
that's where the omfg comes in. She sat down at the piano
and graced us with compositions from her heart and soul.

and then came the demo tapes.

okay, i think that's enough of a tease.

i am certain that our roving reporters will tell all...

and just wait until Janine tells her story!!!

and Stephen...

and Ashara...
and jimmmmmmyyyyyy omfg....

love to all....

night,

magsnbrei....together in hamilton. just like dorothy says.
;)

p.s. Thanks Joni, for us.

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://personals.yahoo.com