L: Do you listen a lot to Joni Mitchell   ?

BS: I think She's amazing too. I listen a lot to her. But she's not like my
favorite singer. I suppose what it is, as I feel she's fairly cold as an
actual person. Maybe, she's not really, perhaps that's the side of her she
needs to write about. It's like  when I'm down I need to write out those
times. Whereas there's a whole lot of other sides to me that hardly come
out. Maybe, it's unfair to say that, you just write what you have to write
out of you. She's very educated, her command of language is very, very
great. It's like she never uses the same word twice, see what I mean. she
must have read an awful lot.

 http://www.bridgetstjohn.f2s.com/press.htm

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson