> Did I miss something?
>
> "In the seated area for VIPs sat Mitchell's husband, daughter,
grandchildren
> and manager, as well as Canadian film directors Norman Jewison and
David
> Croenenberg. "It's a warm support group," Mitchell later told the
press. "

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/rolls/20011019/en/canada_honors_joni_1.ht
ml
> Husband?

Did anybody else play the trivia game?   The only question I missed
was the one about which Shakespeare play 'I am as constant as a
northern star' came from.  Having majored in theatre and being a Joni
fan, I *should* have known the answer to that one.  I even added a
trivia question of my own that RS should appreciate!  I noticed
somebody named Smurfy wrote one.  Now who could that be, I wonder?

Mark E.