Also glad to hear it wasn't anthrax, Catherine ... but you know, I'm not that
worried about anthrax ... it's hard to deliver in mass quantities, not
contagious, fairly easy to treat, and usually not fatal.

No, what I'm worried about is smallpox ... there is no cure, it's very
contagious (easily spread by coughing, sneezing and other general contact),
and fatal in many cases, permanently scarring in survivors. A terrorist could
easily infect himself and then wander around infecting people, who would in
turn infect others, who would ... you get the idea. Supposedly, remaining
cultures exist in only two well-guarded locations in the world, but terrorism
experts agree that other unauthorized cultures exist in Russia, North Korea,
and possibly Iraq. Very scary.

My ultimate terrorism fear, though, is the "unassuming" terrorist in a
business suit, going to his job carrying a small nuke in a briefcase, sitting
at his desk at the Sears Tower, for instance, and pressing the button. It is
widely believed that the terrorists want to do this, are trying to do this,
and one day just might.

Have a nice day!

-Fred