In a message dated 10/21/01 9:29:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Hey if your interested in purchasing the newspaper.  I just found out that
> Barnes and Nobles carries the LA Times and they get Sundays issue on
> Monday.
> If you have Barnes and Nobles in your area that is.
> Kammy

I read the Hilburn article online at the LA Times site, and while it is an
interesting read from Hilburn, there is NO mention of Joni in the article.
  I thought I'd save some of you Joni fanatics some time, if all you sere
looking for was a mention of Ms. Mitchell in the article.

Paul I