Phyliss,

I'm so glad you caught the notice (thanks Scott!) and got a copy!  I had to
drive around to get a few extra copies myself and bought out a mini-mart's
last 5 for people who had asked me to pick them up previously.  The guy at
the store looked at me quizzically as I was just pulling only the magazines
out and handing him back the fat papers.  He said "did you write an article
or something?"  I said "noo, an artist I really like has some paintings in
here."  ;-)

Thanks for including Joni's caption (below)

" I laid {my photos} out, two of a kind, and I was just playing around with
the images absent-mindedly when I realized that by putting them edge to edge
that a repetitive pattern occurred.  So I started this series of paintings
which I call 'Repetism.'  They represent the fact that the world on Sept. 11
turned
upside down."

Musician Joni Mitchell, explaining her images of the World Trade Center in
flames and the comforting view from her bedroom window.