Paul says:

>  I can only hope that Joni has a more realistic outlook than Richard Gere.
> Though I only have heard secondhand what he had to say Saturday at the
> concert in New York, I consider him an embarrassment to Americans.

That is real intellectual of you Paul!  Secondhand information is the sign of
any serious scholar!

Your studies and research must exhaust you, perhaps why you left the NJC off
the subject line?

But the biggest irony is, how would you respond if Richard Gere and/or a
group of Americans considered you an embarrassment to Americans?  Does this
go both ways?

Personally, Paul, I consider neither you nor Richard Gere as embarrassments
to Americans.

But Richard Gere's advantage over you is he would never insult someone else
publicly.