Hi Steve, Ashara, Jimmy and all

>From: "Stephen Epstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I am still reeling a bit from the events of last weekend- wonderful,
>surreal, magical- a night I will never forget!

I just wanted to thank all the reporters from what was clearly a very
special event. For those of us who did not attend, the quality of your
recollections has been beyond criticism and hugely appreciated.

bests

Les (London)

by the way...
following the splendid example of Vancouver Steve, I indulged in a pair of
ruby slippers while holidaying is Spain. I'm wearing them at the moment at
work.....the engineers are appalled.....result!