Oh, The Sphinx. (I was so used to the "shaped like a lion, it has the head of a man"
line that i just couldn't get it right, not to mention the fact that Joni always
printed nearly every lyric)

So does it mean the song is...mmm...Egyptian? (The desert sands, the falcons..)

THANK YOU, Wally!

Wally, just another question, ok?

The credits for "Tiger bones" say Joni's vocals are in it. Am i wrong to say that i
DON'T hear any voice there or have i gone deaf?...

Nuri

--- "Wally Kairuz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>