<< I hope  everyone had a Mr Kratzman or a Mr Notaro or a Ms Suze
 or a Senor Kairuz at one point in their life - it makes everything
worthwhile. >>

My favorite (professional) teacher was Mrs. Steiner, my 11th grade English
teacher. She was very encouraging in regards to my creative writing. (We had
to keep a journal and turn it in every week). Then there was Mrs. Klemkowsky,
my 4th grade teacher, who wrote this on my report card (which I still have &
cherish):

"Bob sometimes gets lost in foolish behavior. I'm sure he will outgrow this."

NOT! :~D

Bob

PS: Paul Newman! Damn, did you make my day or what?! ;~)