I found this site today purely by accident but felt it was sympatico to some
of my views regarding the stifling of certain opinion and the dominance of
other opinion in the education system.  It appears to be balanced in that
its directors seem to be comprised of 2 traditional liberals and one
conservative.  For those who are really interested in seeing another side of
the fence that is not given much press or public discussion, this provides
some food for thought.  Kakki

"FIRE is a nonprofit educational foundation devoted to free speech,
individual liberty, religious freedom, the rights of conscience, legal
equality, due process, and academic freedom on our nation's campuses"

http://www.thefire.org/index.php3

http://www.thefire.org/offsite/data/shadow_intro.html

http://www.thefire.org/offsite/data/shadow_contents.html

http://www.thefire.org/issues/terror_original.php3