> Lots of reports out there that Hillary made some nasty remarks about the
> NYPD/police officers in the past and that is part of the reason she was
> booed.
>
> Kakki

She did?  I'm curious to see what she actually said.  If she did what you
describe, I say more power to her.  This is the same police force that broke
a broomstick off in a detainee's rectum just a year ago.  Same force that
emptied their clips on an innocent bystander, not much more than a year ago.

Still, I doubt that Senator Clinton would make an issue of that on this
occasion, under the circumstances.  She's just smarter than that.

-Julius