Talk with a Jag buddy.  They will get you the list.  Of course I am
Minnesota...but I believe the CLE's are also good in Wisconsin.  I will
ask Judge Tom Armstrong....here is a Jag judge as well as a district
court judge in Minnesota.  I did not go this year...and it may have
already occurred...but I will get right on it.  They are held at the
Thunderbird Hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota and I believe we receive 11
credits for $60.00.

The topics are always interesting...one year we discussed the military
rapes of its female personnel, another time..shooting down the Indian or
Iranian airliner...and what the military punishment is.

Be prepared to be one of several who are not in uniform!

Peace........Sharon