From: Nuriel Tobias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 1:48 PM
Subject: Eating Joni

> An introduction to this one could've been nice but i'm too hungry. So,
friends, here's the full list of every food and drink that's mentioned on
Joni's lyrics and albums. Enjoy your joni meal.

> STAS - (A child would be very happy with this sort of food, me too):
> Sweets, candy (sweet-red and sour-green), peaches, muffin buns, berries.
> Drinks - Wine and well water.
>
> Clouds - (What a lovely breakfast):
> Toast, honey, oranges, ice cream.
> Drinks - Milk, Wine.
>
> LOTC - (A great diet we all know):
> Apples, cheeses.
> Drinks - Tea, lemonade, soda, whiskey, wine.
>
> Blue - (Grownups food, fatloaded):
> Stews, omelettes.
> Drinks - Champagne, coffee, wine,
>
> FTR - (This meal's very strange, don't you think?):
> Gravy, gristle, bone, lobster, salty soup, cookie, eggs, fresh slamon,
apple.
> Drinks - Sorry, falks, no booze. Only water.
>
> CAS - (This is, more or less, what i eat these days):
> Bread, chocolate bars.
> Drinks - Whisky, vodaka, coke, wine.
>
> THOSL - Hope no one's hungry, we've got only beer and wine on this one.
>
> Hejira - (Continental food for beginers):
> Eggs, cold cuts, apple.
> Drinks - Beer, coffee, water,
>
> DJRD - (A stoney kind of lunch if you ask me):
> Egg, coconut, both spiced with paprika.
> Drinks - tequila, beer, water, J&B, coke, rum.
>
> Now we get only water and NOTHING to eat for many years and albums
untill -

> NRH - cold cuts.
>
> And the TI restaurant's closed too, but then -
>
> TTT - Frozen fish, ice cream, and a nice a piece of pie.
> Drinks - Tequila.
>
> This list is something i realy wanted to know (and make) for a long time.
May seem idiotic to some - but it think it reveals so much and if you're
interested then i'll tell you why soon. As for now, anyone who has a cool
recipe made out of stuff that appears on the list, PLEASE, send it to me and
make my day.