On saturday nights here we have an interview program called Parkinson.
he is an excellent interviewer, he actually lets the guest talk. he also
gets really good interviewees, all the BIG names. Anyway, he had Steven
Fry on and Cher and Larry Hagman. They got to talking about Cher's
daughter and her being lesbian. Parky asked Steven fry if he had had a
problem coming out to his p[arents and he said'oh no they always knew.
The moment I was born I turned to my mother and said 'that's the last
time I am going up one of those'!!!!!!!!!!!

If you saw the film Wilde, you know who Steven Fry as he played the
lead.

--
bw
colin