In a message dated 10/29/01 2:27:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>They got to talking about Cher's daughter and her being lesbian.

I read about Chastity and Cher in a book called Family Outing.  Apparently
Cher didn't take it so well at first, mostly because Chastity told Sunny and
he told Cher gloating about "I know more than you".  Cher shaped up pretty
quickly.  Chastity and Cher also had long wars going about appropriate
clothing.  Cher always wanted Chastity to dress up more.  The thought of
Cher's idea of dressed up for a teenage girl is scary!  I would far rather
dress like Chastity - regular clothes - than Cher :)

Mary

People hurry by so quickly
Don't they hear the melodies
In the chiming and the clicking