Hi all,

Thanks for all the well wishes for my situation and for positive feedback in
general regarding the release of Tenofovir to the general public as a
powerful new AIDS drugs.

And now (as they used to say on Monty Python) for something completely
different:

Here's an article I was made aware of that might be of interest to (a) animal
rights activists and/or (b) people who like to attend raves while under the
influence of methamphetamines:

http://www.thisislondon.com/dynamic/news/story.html?in_review_id=470967&in_rev

iew_text_id=424979

Shouldn't experiments be used to test hypotheses more meaningful than "water
is wet" or "fire is hot" or "mice on speed dancing to trance/tribe music are
more subject to getting pierced and tattooed and wearing black"?

Peace to all, in and out of the rat race!

warmly,

walt