On the subject of stereotypical homosexual leanings.  I am watching the music
man.  Love it.  What a movie.  "we got trouble, right here in river city"  My
favorite musical of all time.  Nothing else is close.  Don't care that much
for musicals with a few exceptions but did not like Oklahoma or South Pacific
at all.  Love Robert Preston.  Superb in this movie and in Victor, Victoria,
the film.  When he came out at the end of the movie in the dress, that was
great.  Very sad he has left us.  Saw the Broadway version on Bravo the other
night.  Tony Roberts just won't do.  Also loved Preston in Finnegan, Begin
Again.

Mack