Hi

        >>wally wrote
        >>psalm 23 has always been very special to me.

my appreciation of that psalm was much increased, once i finally got that "i shall not
want" part. up to the age of around 30 i could never understand why the writer of the
psalm didnt want the shepherd he was talking about??

i was absent from school the day they taught it to us, too embarassed to ask the
question, and just figured it had to make sense somehow cause everybody else seemed to
get it :-)

then one day - a blinding flash of inspiration & i got it!! (kind of like a joni
lyric??)

ron