In a message dated 10/11/01 05:15:34 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> but how can you *truly* appreciate her if you dont appreciate that sexy body
> ???  :-)

Funny you should mention that. I do find babs very sexy along with Celine
dion and joni!! Joni swimming in that pool on the inner sleeve of HOSL,
celine in her tight body suits and babs doing her aerobics in the main Event.
As a gay man I still find women sexy. Being gay doesn't render me blind to
the sexual allure of women. I just don't go for tit wanks and the like!!