since politics and the like give me gas, I thot a little Adlai goes a long
way.
these quotes, and more, were in our Sunday reader section of our newspaper a
few weeks ago:

-It is often easier to fight for principles than to live up to them.
-The definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be
unpopular.
-The sound of tireless voices is the price we pay for the right to hear the
music of our own opinions.
and my favourite:
Supporter:  "You'll have the support of all thinking Americans, Mr.
Stevenson!"
Adlai:  "That's not enough.  I'm going to need a majority."

Democratic thought for the day:

"If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us
candidates."  - Jay Leno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into
my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
-Judy Garland

Most of us go to our grave with
our music still inside of us.

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
thirty percent of the people in this world.

And remember...
"Man who buy drowned cat, must pay for
stinking, wet pussy."

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax
materiam possit materiari?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could
chuck wood?

Neutiquam erro.
I am not lost.