Bob
Don't ever stop writing. I am still laughing hysterically and Julian wants
to know if dad has lost it. BTW I have an underwater microphone that can be
used for the production. I installed several in the Aquarium of the Americas
here in New Orleans for their Shark Show.

Best

Paz

NP-Sylvia Plath-Ryan Adams (OH MY GAWD he likes gin!!!! He is the bomb!!!)