> 07. "Eat To The Beat" by Blondie. The ultimate in power-pop, and
really the
> only decent Blondie record.

I wouldn't say it's the only decent Blondie record (Parallel Lines was
also pretty darn good) but it is a favorite of mine.  'Shayla', 'Union
City Blue' - great songs.

> 09. "Spitfire" by Jefferson Starship.

Omigod I can't believe somebody mentioned this one!  The last decent
record that band ever did, imo.  'St. Charles' is a classic!  (and
Grace doesn't even sing lead on this one - rare for me to single out a
non-Grace song from an Airplane or Starship record)

I would have picked 'Christmas & the Beads of Sweat' for Laura Nyro.
I need to revisit 'New York Tendaberry' as I don't think I ever
learned to fully appreciate it.

Mark E.