<<That's it - I'm going to drag it out now, too!
Captain St. Lucifer is one of Joni's top ten, also, so we're in good company..>>

While I'm sure that Joni digs that whole record (and makes it a point to say as much),
she picked the other Captain (For Dark Mornings) for her Top 12. (Sorry to pick such a
teeny nit, Kakki...)

I was late coming to both NYT and CATBOS (via a 1998 discussion of them on this list),
and see them as virtual companion pieces. I don't see how you could choose one over
the other, really...they sound to me like it could have been a double album.

Also, I don't see how anyone can say that Joni influenced Rickie Lee Jones...RLJ is
such an obvious disciple of Laura there's no discussion.

Bob, (also a big Spitfire fan, Mark)

NP: The Beatles, "From Me To You"