Hey, Colin,

I'm still struggling to get through the digests, but I just read this (from
you, in the context of gay porn):

<Cadinot does make much better porn. real average people, well filmed. The US
ones
are crude, the actors(!) are too built, too big(would you want to?), too
plastic,
the sex talk is vulgar and so unreal and who the hell spills a pint in real
life?>

Totally accurate, and your last comment made me fall off my chair laughing!
I never look at porn -- love my main squeeze, and he turns me on now after 7
1/2 years than ever -- and whever I get some, say as a joke gift, it gets
stuffed away in a closet -- or given away to someone who might appreciate it.
 Oh, and regarding the "fact" that most gayporn actors are straight -- may or
may not be true -- some of the major "stars" claim to be straight -- but I do
know from experience that most female strippers (for men) that I've met are
lesbian;  the ownership of the stripper bars often prefer that because it
will mean less chance of entanglement with the clientele.  Sheesh.  What a
world.  Anyway, back to my main point -- thanks for the laugh.  I guess there
must be a market for overly muscular and hung men "spilling pints", but I
don't get it.

hugs,

walt