This might benefit a couple of folks here so I thought I would post this
information from a friend of mine who is battling cancer & has had some
recent success with something called Ozone Therapy....

Hi Kate:

Yes, it's incredible that its working so quickly too.. I'm amazed though
i knew it was 'possible'.. it was my last hope really...
its SO IMPORTANT  for cancer patients, or those at risk! Its used for so
many conditions successfully.. like hepatitis, aids, all colon problems,
wound healing.. parasites.. amazing number of things..

Please pass this info around and I have posted info on ozone at my
website at http://abarefootdoctor.com