HUH??? Where I come from "El Mundo es un panuelo" is the world is a
hankerchief. Where did this whole thing get started? I don't recall posting
anything about the world being a hankerchief in any language. Welcome to the
list Fernando.

Interesting,

Michael (in English saying, "please have this, little bit of instant bliss")

on 11/16/01 1:02 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at