[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On November 16 in Joni Mitchell History:
>
> 1975: A phone call was placed to someone involved in the Rolling Thunder Review,
>inviting them to drop by the Tuscarora Indian Reservation located near the US side of
>Niagra Falls. Many of the group, including Joni, Dylan, and Eric Anderson, showed up
>at the Reservation's Community House. Robert Shelton wrote "Song swapping between
>this troupe and the Indians reached some intense moments: Tuscaroroa's did
>traditional songs and dances to drum beating."

I saw this show. It was the opening of the Niagara Falls Convention Center. People
were walking all around like they were at a festival and chatting up. When Joni came
on it was all so distracting. These two behind me were talking away about some term
paper. I'm normally very laid back but I asked them to stop talking so I could hear
Joni. She was singing Coyote if I remember correctly.

Jerry