On this night for gazing at the stars on my way home from a gig, my pal Jack
(a limo driver/singer-songwriter) called me to tell me he was picking up
Stills at the airport. I drove out to meet him on my way home just in time
to see him picking up Steven. Apparently he was invited by the owner of the
Colts to come in for the football game tomorrow. Jack was elated to be
picking up one of our heros. We are in the process of working on his album
which should be out early next year. I hope he played some of the demos for
him. He is a very talented songwriter and one of my oldest friends and
inspirations. I just came in from outside watching the star show and had to
share with you guys. Hope everyone has a good night and gets to see the
show.

Peace

Michael Paz