Kate wrote:

<< But here's the kicker, as we say in the ad biz  - -- I don't know how
much eggnog I had in me when I read it last year, but I thought this story
ACTUALLY HAPPENED to Colin (or whoever posted it).

yes, & as i remember it, there were a few who believed jimmy was an olympic
skater also...lol>>

correction........*IS* an Olympic skater :~)

I also believed that Stephen in VC and Alison were engaged earlier this year
LOL

And, Clark had me going a couple of years ago when he posted his affair with
Joni.
I recall he was back from the Vietnam war, met Joni and didn't know who she
was. They had a week of lust, then he returned to his gay life. A few years
later he realized that Joni had written "Hejira" about their experience.  LOL
  Any old listers remember that one? :~)

Jimmy ( still immersed in work )