Bob and I showed our work this weekend at the Pasadena Fall Art Show.
In addition to the visual artists, they had two stages with live music
going all day both Saturday and Sunday.  I was amazed at the quality of
all the groups that played.

On Sunday I heard some familiar sounds coming from the stage nearest
us.  Peaking around the corner of my booth I saw a familiar figure
across the lawn.  Sure enough, it was our own Kate Bennet!!!  Seeing as
we each live about 100 miles away from Pasadena, in different places,
this was quite a trip.  I guess it really is a small world after all!

Kakki and Rick were possibly going to stop by that day  so I tried to
reach them via cellphone, to no avail.  It turns ut they were unable to
make it.  Could have been a mini-impromptu JoniFest!   Anyway, Kate,
Jeff, Bob, and I had a nice little visit and Kate was able to see our
work.  I had really wanted to go to Kate's Joni Tribute but had other
obligations so this was a nice little treat.

I guess you never know where you are going to run into a JMDL'r...

--
Phyliss
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]