It was so nice to run into Phyliss & meet her husband Bob & to see their
beautiful creations- pottery, some of it raku with really beautiful golden
metallic tones over the other colors...neither of us knew the other one was
going to be there!

In retrospect, I should have played some Joni songs but I would have had to
alter the tunings in a major way...& of course Jeff would have been left out
cuz he hasn't learned any harmonica parts to those songs (yet). It was a
beautiful day in the Pasadena Park & we stayed to listen to the rest of the
musicians that played after us & to eat from more than one of the many food
boths there.

Phyliss & I both fell in love with some very beautiful clothes designed &
manufactured by, as it turns out, someone I knew from Santa Barbara.
Fairytale clothes of silk & burned out velvet with wonderful flowing lines &
elegant details...on the expensive side but beautiful enough to be worth
it...eventually

>>>Bob and I showed our work this weekend at the Pasadena Fall Art Show....
I guess you never know where you are going to run into a JMDL'r...Phyliss<<<