New news to me.........seems "I'm always running behind the times"
on these little details.

Diana Krall is on the cover of Target's
"Target The Family" Holiday 2001 issue
(the free magazine Target puts out
and displayed usually near the service
desk).

Inside is an eight page interview with
lots of pictures.  The inside cover
also has pictures.
Click here for picture.......scroll down to the bottom of the page to
see the cover of this issue:
http://www.target.com/target_group/whats_new/whatsnew_main.jhtml

>From page 33:
"If there's one area where Krall is holding back, however, it's
marriage.  She describes her boyfriend of nearly a year, a screenwriter
from New York, as "so good I don't deserve him.  Most guys take one look
at my schedule and say they can't deal with this.  He's dealing very
well."  Unlike her parents, JP,
as she calls him, doesn't usually travel with her.  And when he visits,
their time together is brief...."

Since Don feels that  Joni repeats herself.........maybe she'll repeat
herself with Larry  :-)

Laura   <mind working over time on juicy stuff>
JP = scriptwriter John-Paul Bernbach