Tofu loaf? TOFU LOAF?? AGHHHHHHHH! Only you dear Ashara. I also have taken
time out from preparing my birds and the appropriate side dishs (as well as
a few inapproproiate ones like Cranberry Salsa which is a new one for me). I
am getting ready to fry a whole turkey as well outside which is always fun.
The turkey is immersed completely whole (and injected with lots of ummy
spicy seasoning) and then fried crispy outside and juicy inside.
I would like to take this chance to wish all my brothers and sisteers here a
very Happy Thanksgiving (especially the ones in NYC & DC who are missing
loved ones and friends tonight). And to the rest of the world peace and many
blessings for you all. Love to you all.

Paz