Attn. Northeastern JMDL community:
Gregg Cagno is performing at the Mine Street Coffeehouse  this Saturday night
at 8:00PM in New Brunswick, NJ (home of Rutgers). Gregg tells me he's looking
forward to doing Mine Street, as it was one of his first folk gigs back in
college. Anyone want to join me? Patrick, Kay, Nikki, Claudia, Brian, Bob S.,
anyone else?
The New Brunswick train station is just walking distance away form the venue.
Alison would come into Jersey this way, I think it's the path train. Lemme
know

~rose in NJ
please pardon the NJC, I wanted the Joni only's to be notified