I also hear Roy Orbison alot in his vocal style and Roy had such a wonderful
voice.
As far as Stink goes, we were about 6 feet away from him in a quiet concert
hall and he was looking right at us and Mikey was pretty annimated, I think
it might have been maybe a case of "had a bad day again". Who knows.

Michael

Mike P, I say go with your heart's choice on your thesis...life is too short