Woof. Gasp Gasp. I woulda died if she woulda played this the night I saw her
with Jack. So cool. Thanks Bob for passing this along. Had a great night
tonight recording with Jack and this is a nice way to end the evening. We
got 3 songs done tonight *A MAJOR ADVANCEMENT for Procrastinators Be Us*.
Have a nice evening all!

Love

Paz

NP-River-Tori Amos