Hi all,

I have two small reasons to do a tiny delurk.
Towards the end of today4s ATWT episode, when young love has it4s first
share of love-trouble, a beautiful version of CLOUDS was being played  to
back up the disillusion. I don4t know who the (female) singer was, but she
did a good one.
A few weeks ago i was staying with a friend in Amsterdam
for a few days. Having to sleep on his not too comfortable
couch, i was still awake at about 2 am when the upstairs neighbour decided
to play BLUE quite loud. It was so good.
The couch was suddenly not so bad at all, i must have fallen asleep halfway
Blue.

Ok folks... Jonimoments in Holland ..take care Jan

NP: Moloko-Party Weirdo
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/