--- Brian Gross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to say thank you to all of my very special friends here on the
> list.
> This was the absolutely BEST birthday EVER!!!!!!!!!
> Mags REALLY REALLY REALLY loves me!!!

no s*** Sherlock !!! ;-)))
it was an absolute pleasure to treat you as well
as you deserve to be treated honey boi.
Yes indeed a very special thank you to all the
bday faieries and angels who were instrumental
(pun intended) in helping to make this a special
day for Brei. We are ever so grateful for your
constant support of us.

> So much music (Garnet Rogers (we saw him live on Fri nite),
Garnet Rogers is an amazing artist/musician/performer..
I know y'all would just love him! We now have his whole
catalogue...um let's see..yea, Joni content..his big
brother Stan (G-d rest his soul) was a huge fan of Joni.
And we had the ultimate privilege of meeting Ariel Rogers,
all the Stan fans on the list will know who we mean. What
a sweet, warm and down to earth woman she is :-)))

 CSN and
> S&G
> cds (thank you uncle John!),
oh John....you should have seen the reaction to
the CDs :-))))

Tears of a Thousand Years!)
beautiful CD which y'all can check out
on www.tears.com
an amazing concert which was in support of Sept 11th.
> So many beautiful pieces of art!!!!!!!!!!!!
um yea....two beauties for certain ;-P
> Oh my fecking gawdddddddd!!!!!
>
> Thank you for all your wonderful wishes everyone
> Thank you, thank you, thank you
> With all my heart

Pls bear with me...I just HAD to join in the excitement...
it was wonderful ... beyond both of our imaginings..
and a welcome reprieve from familial storms of late.

much love,
Mags and her Brei
xo

> Hugs for everyone,
>
>       Brei
>
> np: The Life of Cleo
> --
> After twenty-three years you'd think I could find
> A way to let you know somehow
> That I want to see your smiling face
> Forty-five years from now.
>
>   --Stan Rogers

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1