De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de Lindsay
Moon
Enviado el: Miircoles, 28 de Noviembre de 2001 03:31 p.m.
Para: 'joni list'
Asunto: Outlook NJC

Assuming some of you have Microsoft Outlook for an email program, I have a
really stupid question:  The other day, I was in the midst of a lengthy
email and knowing that I wouldn't finish it, I clicked on the Save icon.
 Uh, where do these emails go?  I've looked here and there, but can't
really locate it.  If there is some standard place where these are stored
away, would someone let me know?  (The last thing I need right now is to
have lost something else ...)

Lindsay

(who got a call from her kid's school yesterday that school had been out
for 45 minutes and could I come pick up my daughter ...  Doh!)

P.S.  Can you tell by my request that I'm a blonde???  Yikes.  I'm not
doing much to put an end to *that* stereotype!