Viruses are not choosy.
I was infected this afternoon by VICTOR!!
and tsk! tsk! did not choose who to infect after that...

sorry to all who were affected and to those who still are.

I paid with lots of the mighty CDN $$$ (was going to say 'bloody nose hair'
but changed my mind!!) for my antivirus which checks all incoming and
outgoing mail and it chose this afternoon to be absent.
Well, it took a Web Administrator a while to find out she was under attack
and then tracked me down to show me the way to healing.
I am healed and there is still some folks on this list who are still not
well.
get a live update, and learn to be well.

now, if only this headache would go away!!

bye, and we are cold in Northern Alberta but I love the snow.
and since I'm being gabby, I LOVE Natalie.
I don't care if that big bone girl from Southern Alberta (kd lang) is thot
to be pretentious because of how she pens her name, I think with a voice
like hers, she can be what she wants to be!!  sheesh!  get a grip.
sometimes I think we should keep our opinions to ourselves and that includes
me.