Thanks for the virus info Hell...I got a blank email from Victor the other
day & today got one from Freebo! (So you are in good company Victor). But
neither had an attachment, so I am guessing my norton antivirus took it
away? I checked my virus definations & that bad bad badtranb was on the
list...

Did you know that you can set your liveupdate to do its thing automatically
whenever you are on the internet?...without having to shut down or be
interupted in your work!...since I hadn't updated in awhile i think that is
what may have saved me from the nasty worm without my knowledge...

Phew....