For anyone that is interested:
The A&E documentary on the Tuscany concert will be repeated on
December 16 between 5-8PM  &
December 22 between 1-4PM.
This is great news to me since I missed the beginning
but was glued to the TV for the rest of the program!
Definitly worth recording.

Also caught a biography of Sting/Police on VH-1 channel yesterday.
There was an 800# given for anyone who wanted a copy of
a CD of the songs he played live at Tuscany and a behind the
scenes DVD.  $29.98 (plus shipping).  For more information:
1-800-883-3127.   Got the following info. off of Sting's website:

                             " Sting.com can confirm that the VHS video
and DVD
                              release of "...All This Time" will be
released 3
                              December (International) and 4 December
(USA). The
                              DVD will feature behind the scenes
footage, interviews,
                              and other interesting material. The track
list is as
                              follows: Fragile / A Thousand Years /
Perfect Love Gone
                              Wrong / All This Time / The Hounds of
Winter / Mad About
                              You / Don't Stand So Close To Me / When We
Dance /
                              Dienda / Roxanne / If You Love Somebody
Set Them Free / Brand New Day /
                              Fields Of Gold / Moon Over Bourbon Street
/ If I Ever Lose My Faith In You /
                              Every Breath You Take"

Go to:  http://www.eonline.com/
click on the pic. of Sting to win a trip to see him in concert LIVE in
Las Vegas on December 14.  Get to meet him backstage too!
(be sure to unclick all the little boxes if you don't want to subscribe
to all the E info!).

Hey, PaulC
Was cool to see Chris Botti (Joni 98 tour)  playing for Sting
in this A&E documentary.  Were you able to see this?

Interview: Details, July 1996
(Joni laughs) Sting is a tributary of James [Taylor] and me and we call
him our son, so whenever I'd see Sting I'd say, "Hello, son."
Laura