<<or, as I suspect are you listening to a bootleg concert recording? >>

Bingo! I identified it on one of the posts by the date 6/9/00. The location was the
Strand Theater in Shreveport, LA. Complete show, nice sound...I saw the same tour when
he played in Greenville, and his show was outstanding, so I wanted something from the
tour. Happy to make you a copy for blanks & postage.

Joni may have a beef with Jackson, but I certainly don't, I think he's great and
always have. One of the few performers who can make you feel like he's singing &
playing just for you.

Bob

NP: "Cocaine" from 'Runnin' On Empty'