Hey everyone,
I'm new to this list, and, to introduce myself, I'm
Sam, and I'm 14, and I'm a fan of Joni's music.

For an English project, I have to write a fictional
story about Joni Mitchell, making her look heroic.
I've decided to write something to do with when she
would protest for the environment, and about the
meaning of 'Big Yellow Taxi'.
But heres the thing: I need more information. I'm
finding it very hard to find sites with information on
them.
What I need is to know how these protests would
happen, how many people there would be there
(approx.), what time period they were, WHERE they were
(thats a big one I need), and anything else that might
be helpful for me to write a story with.

So if anyone could help me, I would -really-
appreciate it. ANY information is welcome, and not to
sound pushy or anything negative, but I need this
information as soon as possible. Preferably before the
weekend is over, (it's Sunday... err.. sorry).

Thank you,
Sam

Build your own website in minutes and for free at http://ca.geocities.com