I volunteered to compile a Rememberance of Wally Breese for Les'es JMDL
site.

I now have a 59 page Word document of the posts that followed Wally's
passing on the evening of 2/3/00 but I want more about him.  I think his
Rememberance should include reflections  about him personally, about the
Kilauren episode, and what he liked about Joni.

Since I never met him, I need help from those did.  Megan Allen sent a nice
essay (off list) about corresponding with Wally before the web was invented.
Are others willing to write somthing?  (For example, it might be nice to
unveil this on the anniversary of his birth.  Does anyone know when his
birthday is?)

Off list or on.  Your choice.

Thanks.

James A. L'Hommedieu

cc: Leslie M., Sue Mac, and Les

Please pardon the lack of "NJC" tag on this call for contributions.