> How the feck did I miss the artwork for the CD's. And I can't believe they
> are already being distributed seeing how I am waiting for world from Ashara
> on the final cut.???? Huh???? Steve WHERE is the artwork??

Easy, Michael...I have the CD's and Steve sent me the art. I got the
instructions about cutting Linger & adding the track markers for Wally's set
(which I enjoy more each time I hear it, Wallista!), and I'm off to the
races. Probably jumped the gun, but hey, no point in fecking off!

Besides, how can I say "no" to my Jimmy! ;~)

Bob

NP: Randy Newman, "Baltimore" (live)