Hello,

        I would like to know what happened in 1991 when it was organized in
Seville (Spain) the concert sessions "Legends of the Guitar". At a first
time it was programmed that Joni would be there (every session had a
"singer", e. g., Bob Dylan was there), but at last Joni was substituted by
Rickie Lee Jones.

        It was very frustrating to me because I live in Spain (I was born
there) and was decided to travel from Madrid to Seville only to see her.

        Greetings,

                                Fernando F. Palacios

        Song for Sharon
        "All those years ago..." (George in memoriam)