This must be the woman who my friend told me was doing a Joni
documentary...didn't realize it was the same woman who did Grace of My
Heart...thanks for this Rose, I will send this to my friend..

Is this the article Steve?

- --------------------
A Trip to the Past With Joni Mitchell

By STEVE HOCHMAN

December 2 2001

Filmmaker Allison Anders paid homage to one of the female titans of '60s and
'70s pop music with her 1996 movie "Grace of My Heart," loosely based in
part on the life of Carole King.

Now Anders is making a film about one of the other woman pillars of that
time: Joni Mitchell. The singer-songwriter has hired Anders to make a
documentary of her recording new versions of some of her songs with a full
orchestra.